Que sera sera

Tuesday, February 14

Taking a breather and then move on

Sometimes I dont get it. It seems like nobody understands my views and points in this Belief. Well, except for Papa, of course. Or, should I ask myself why they, as a group, has the same views and I dont? I know that I stand out and like to be unique, but still, I want to belong, too. Everybody does!
Sometimes it's kinda burns when I see myself in a group yet so distant from everyone.
Sometimes it's kinda burns to see a friend only talks to you when they want confirmations or discussions on technical stuff. I mean, com'on! You dont think I know?
At this level of spirituality, I shouldnt "calculate" these kind of things? I guess. But sometimes I just need to vent. And I just can't tell anyone.

But my Papa taught me that the brave ones fight their battles alone. He told me that you can stand at many positions at the top of the mountain, but there are only one spot that is the highest point, and only one person can stand there. That is, when you are at the very top, you fight alone. This is sad, if you apply it to the social life. But spiritually speaking, you are sacrificing for the happiness of everyone else. This act needs tremendous amount of compassion and courage. I want to be like my Papa. I have to withstand this feeling.

I can do it. But I know it will take time. Thankfully I have Papa by my side. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tự do thoải mái bày tỏ ý kiến của mình nha. Nhưng xin vui lòng chửi thề có chừng mực. Please be polite and courteous while freely expressing your thoughts. No spams please.